Attention Athletic Directors, Boys Soccer, Girls Soccer and Volleyball Coaches –
Highschoolvoting.com (Link to voting site)
On Saturday, September 19th your voting pin code was emailed to your high school athletic director (as listed in OHSAA’s current school directory). If you did not receive this email please contact Genne Zimmerly at email@example.com. Instructions for mandatory voting process below.
2015 FALL ONLINE VOTING FOR TOURNAMENTS
Sunday, October 4th – On-line site is officially open for input of records and/or comments
Wednesday, October 7th, 11:59 p.m. – On-line site is closed for input of records and/or comments
Thursday, October 8th, 12:01 a.m. – On-line site is open for voting
Saturday, October 10th, 12:00 Noon – On-line site is closed; all voting must be completed before noon
Sunday, October 11th – Mandatory Coaches Meeting-see your tournament information
- Per the decision of the State Board of Control, all teams competing in a bracketed tournament will be seeded.
- Clear directions are provided when accessing the site.
- Coaches cannot vote for their own school.
- The highest and lowest score per school will be deleted from the final calculation.
- All ties will be broken at the Drawing prior to the placement of teams on the brackets.
ON-LINE ENTRY OF RECORD & COMMENTS ON SITE –
- Highschoolvoting.com – access with PIN code which was sent via email to your school Athletic Director (contact AD immediately if your PIN doesn’t work – AD to contact NEDAB Tournament Committee)
- Choose Go to Next Step & Verify your TEAM NAME from top of voting page
- Enter team Record & Comments and SUBMIT (to find Division of competitors http://schedules.myohsaa.org/ )
- YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO ENTER A RECORD OR COMMENTS – BE AWARE IF YOU DO NOT ENTER BEFORE OCT 7TH AT MIDNIGHT YOUR TEAM WILL NOT HAVE INFORMATION FOR OTHER COACHES TO USE FOR VOTING – NO LATE ENTRIES
- You can update record and comments until the site closes for voting.
ON-LINE VOTING INSTRUCTIONS –
- It is strongly recommended that all coaches access the site prior to placing their votes. Doing so will allow the coach to print records/comments; review the material; decide on voting decisions; then return to the site to place their votes.
- Rank ALL teams listed. You will not be permitted to rank your own school. Incomplete and/or late ballots will not be accepted.
- You are encouraged to print the confirmation page that lists the timestamp of your activities, and your votes. (Submitting your vote is final)
- It is also strongly recommended that coaches do not wait until Friday to place their votes to avoid the possibility of access problems, computer issues, etc. No ballots for any reason will be accepted after Noon deadline.
- Any team that does not return votes by the designated time will lose their highest, second highest and lowest score.
MANDATORY COACHES MEETING –
- Coach attends Coaches Meeting hosted by Tournament Manager.
- If a coach is late for the seed meeting and has missed his opportunity to go on the bracket, his absence will be determined as a pass, and he will be given an opportunity to go on once he is in attendance.
- If a coach does not show up for the seed meeting, his team will go on the bracket last. If more than one coach does not show up, the tournament manager will flip a coin to determine the order of placement on the bracket.
2015-16 Northeast District Athletic Board
Future Softball / Baseball Rotations Announced
Softball and Baseball sectional and district dates through 2018 have been posted. Click Here.